Returns & Response
Returns and response management is a time-consuming task. Let us take it off your hands!
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Just contact us at email@example.com
Returns are hard to avoid, even with very thorough planning. Smart returns management can help you reduce the amount of return items in the future.
Let us take care of that for you! Austrian Post records all return items, ranging from letters and Info.Mail items, Sponsoring.Post items and company magazines to newspapers.
All return items in your mailing campaign are recorded electronically. Subsequently, we can either physically return these items to you or dispose of them, whichever you prefer.
How it works
- Sign an agreement about returns management
- Provide information about your campaign three weeks ahead of time: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print customer numbers on the mail items (can be a data matrix, barcode or number) )
- Print the following information on your items: "Retouren an Postfach 100, 1350 Wien“"
- Austrian Post will record client numbers and reason for returns
- Electronic data about your returns will be provided weekly
- Electronic analysis of return numbers and reasons
- Returns can be delivered to you or disposed of
Your return information should look like this:
Österreichische Post AG Info.Mail Entgelt bezahlt
Retouren an Postfach 100, 1350 Wien
Any Street 10
Contacting our returns management team:
Do you carry out large-volume mailing campaigns? Then Austrian Post's returns management service might be for you. If you are interested, contact us by writing to email@example.com and we will be happy to send you a non-binding quote and arrange a personal meeting.