Make things easy for your potential clients by providing straightforward reply options to your marketing efforts (e.g. mailing campaigns, catalogues, tip-on cards etc.). Depending on the objective of your campaign, you can prepare a personalised and addressed reply mail option or one that can be completed as desired. You will pay for postage, which saves your clients a stamp and a trip to a postal service branch.
- Formats that attract attention
- Free and easy reply options for your target audience
- Unequivocal call for action for your clients, which will increase the response rate
- Makes the success of marketing efforts quantifiable
- Easy way of gathering new addresses
- No minimum volume
- You will be charged only the reply mail items that are actually sent back
Follow these easy steps:
- Design your reply mail item with a pre-printed reply address. Templates and specifications for reply mail cards and envelopes are available in the download area. Please note that the minimum paper thickness for reply cards up to A6 is 160g/m² and 200 g/m² for items larger than A6.
- In addition, please indicate "ANTWORTSENDUNG" (reply mail) above the address on your reply mail item. This information must be bold and easy to see.
Special Terms and Conditions for Domestic Reply MailGröße: 343,73 kb | Format: pdf
valid from 01.07.2018
Freimachungsvermerke AntwortsendungGröße: 28,79 kb | Format: pdf
Freimachungsvermerke Antwortsendung als epsGröße: 235,82 kb | Format: zip
Freimachungsvermerke Antwortsendung als jpgGröße: 119,76 kb | Format: zip
Design Templates for Business Reply MailGröße: 465,14 kb | Format: pdf