Use our Info.Post Collect service to post machine-processable leaflets, brochures and items sent to all households. They will be delivered in a sleeve that's sure to get everybody's attention ("KUVERT"). Highly attractive shipping rates apply.
If you would like to send special formats, samples or small volumes, please use Info.Post Classic .
|Suited for||machine-processable brochures|
|Delivery||inside our "KUVERT" envelopes|
|Minimum amount||30,000 units|
|Delivery days||weekly Monday/Tuesday and Wednesday/Thursday|
|Rate||from EUR 6.12* Euro per 100 items|
|Drop-off||at 3 Collect distribution centers (in Vienna, Oberwang and Graz)|
|Recipients||3.1 mio. households|
|Maximum dimension||300 x 229 x 3 mm|
|Maximum weight||100 g|
|Minimum dimensions||148 x 210 mm|
|Shipping documents||Posting list as defined in Post.ShippingManager|
* plus taxes and advertising levy
- Higher planning precision for delivery
- Less preparatory work because no bundling is required
- Post is the sender, which increases trust
- Maximum attention for your advertising message
- Delivered to 3.1 million households
- Reliable delivery twice a week (either Monday/Tuesday or Wednesday/Thursday)
There is no need to bundle Info.Post Collect items.
At the time of posting, the sender is requested to provide a completed posting list as indicated in our Posting Manager as well as one Info.Post Collect item (sample).
Info.Post Collect items are accepted for posting at our "Collator" distribution centres, Tuesday through Friday from 8:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
- Collator distribution center East 1009; Bleibtreustraße 2, 1110 Vienna
- Collator distribution center West 5009; Gewerbestraße 4, 4882 Oberwang
- Collator distribution center Centr 8009; ITG Halle 8, Kögler Weg 50, 8042 Graz.
Info.Post Classic items may include the information "Zugestellt durch Österreichische Post" ('delivered by Austrian Post).
KUVERT is a four-page sleeve (dimensions: 215 x 297 mm) that neatly holds machine-processable brochures.
With its brand-new cover for every issue, KUVERT attracts attention and makes recipients want to see what's inside. Both two inside pages can be used for advertorials or ads. The back page is reserved for high-quality advertising subjcts. KUVERT has a circulation of 3.1 million.