Receive letter mail via a PO box - business
Use a PO Box to store your business mail at a postal branch. It's easy, safe and protects your privacy.
What do I have to do to get a PO Box?
- Easy, discreet and safe storage
- Pick up your mail any time with your key
- Dedicated business address even if you don't have an office
- Choose Business Plus to have all items sent to your address forwarded to your P.O. box
- P.O. boxes for letter mail can be used for all letter-mail items (except RSa and RSb letters), Info.Mail, newspapers and small parcels
|Rates||EUR (net)||EUR (including tax)|
|Business PO Box (monthly)||18.50||22.20|
|Business Plus PO Box (monthly)||26.00||31.20|
|One-time service fee for boxes with locks||20.83||25.00|
|Damages for PO box lock replacement||25.00||-|
|Service period and special offers||Free months of service|
|1 year||1 month free*|
|2 years||3 months free*|
|3 years||5 months free*|
*) Only available for clients who purchase the special offer by Austrian Post (pre-payment for 1, 2 or 3 years of service). Service will be binding when taking advantage of the special offer (no reimbursements).