This web site uses cookies in order to adapt to our visitors‘ needs to the best possible extent, to analyse access rates and marketing actions and to be able to provide customised information about offers concerning the entire Austrian Post portfolio. In addition, third-party providers can also store cookies on your device and use similar technologies to collect and use specific information for advertising purposes. For additional information and to find out how you can manage your data protection settings, please go to legal information. By clicking on “accept” or by continuing to use this site, you agree to the use of cookies as defined in your data protection settings.

Archive

News vom 01.02.2008

Austrian Post Acquires Remaining 49% of Scanpoint Europe

Specialist for document digitalisation is now a 100% Group subsidiary

Following its acquisition of a 51% shareholding in Scanpoint Europe Holding GmbH in January of 2007, Austrian Post has purchased the remaining 49%stake, effective retroactively in economic terms to January 1, 2008.

The core business of the Scanpoint Group is the data protected digitalisation of documents (i.e. files, policies, response collection, incoming mail, etc.), as well as the delivery of business-relevant information within the context of a customer’s in-house workflow. This acquisition enables Austrian Post to expand its portfolio of services by incorporating key stages of the document life cycle, for example, the intelligent digitalisation and classification of incoming mail directly in the letter mail sorting centres, and the electronic delivery of this mail to the responsible employees using some form of storage media, email or as a web archive file.


Scanpoint Europe Holding GmbH
Scanpoint Europe Holding does business in Germany, Austria and Central Europe, and operates production facilities in Germany, Austria and Slovakia. Its reference customers include prominent customers in the business, industrial and commercial sectors, as well as the service sector, municipal authorities and public contractors.



Contact:
Austrian Post
Michael Homola
Head of Public Relations
Tel.: +43 (0) 577 67 – 32010
E-Mail: michael.homola@post.at  

Vienna, February 1, 2008


Performance

News

AUSTRIAN POST Q1 2019

16.05.2019

GOOD START INTO THE YEAR 2019 WITH A SLIGHT REVENUE INCREASE



MORE

Financial Calender

05/16/2019 - Interim Report 1st Quarter 2019, Announcement: 07:30h – 07:40h



MORE

Performance

News

AUSTRIAN POST Q1 2019

16.05.2019

GOOD START INTO THE YEAR 2019 WITH A SLIGHT REVENUE INCREASE



MORE

Financial Calender

08/09/2019 - Half-year financial report 2019, Announcement: 07:30h – 07:40h

MORE