Alfa Romeo Giulia
Generating, qualifying and segmenting hot leads for Alfa Romeo Giulia as well as providing personalised follow-up service - is that even doable?
We used a cross-media dialogue marketing campaign including direct mailing, a standardised landing page, lead and campaign management as well as a multi-level follow-up scheme.
PRINT – XL postcards, addressed to 3 different target groups identified with the profiling/scoring procedure. To allow for segmented evaluation, a specific landing page URL was defined for every target group.
NEWSLETTER – In addition to the print mailing campaign, a total of 40,000 e-mail users were targeted. Those who didn't open it received another e-mail in the second round.
ONLINE – Our slideshow in a banner for our KUVERT advertising sleeve got a lot of attention and provided valuable insight into target groups and their activation.
FACEBOOK – All fans were successfully included in the campaign via a posting on the fan page.
The goal was to generate 1,000 qualified leads.
All applicants for the position as Alfa Romeo test pilots registered on a standardised landing page. Every lead was vetted by Austrian Post's campaign tool in real time and enriched with in-depth information. This allowed us to divide leads into existing clients, high potentials and other leads. In a multi-step follow-up scheme, a consolation prize was raffled among all participants in several batches to allow our retail partners to administrate the campaign in accordance with the pre-defined schedule.
- Target group identification via profiling/scoring (as an alternative to the previously used subjective target group description)
- Increase of the reach of the direct mailing campaign by adding e-mails, social media and online advertising
- We were looking for test drivers and as such, actually interested persons only
- In-depth split testing was performed before e-mails were sent out
- Crossmedia and segemented follow-up. Depending on the lead segment, price lists and catalogues were sent out as well as a consolation prize e-mail in two batches.
- 3,422 leads (340% target)
- 11,000 mailings to repeat clients: 4.1 % response rate
- 28,000 mailings to potential clients: 1 % response rate
- 4,200 e-mails to the Alfa Romeo community: 12 % response rate
- 41,000 e-mails to the Austrian Post community: 2.6 % response rate
- 3,000 contacts via Kuvert Digital: 4.5 % response rate
- 26,900 Facebook fans: 1.7 % response rate
- 1,722 test drives scheduled (50% of all leads)
- 50% new clients
- DMVÖ – Dialog Marketing Verband Österreich
- mama said no
- Austrian Post