Direct mailing campaigns is the way to go!
Unleash the power of addressed advertising mail!
Direct mailing campaigns are the most popular print advertising format. They're high-quality, are sure to attract attention and their success is quantifiable.
- 63 % der Österreicher lieben Mailings mit Gutscheinen
- 56 % der Österreicher lieben Mailings mit Preisaktionen
Wein & CoGröße: 2086,48 kb | Format: pdf
6,700 clients returned and sales increased significantly.
Peter WagnerGröße: 3832,71 kb | Format: pdf
Contribution margin increase by 12%.
EVNGröße: 2743,67 kb | Format: pdf
Response increase by approximately 130%.
CareGröße: 1790,06 kb | Format: pdf
Donation increase by approximately 20%.
DeniosGröße: 1824,51 kb | Format: pdf
Order increase by 14%.
Dialogue Marketing Report 2018
How is the advertising market in Austria evolving and how relevant is dialogue marketing online and in print to Austria's entrepreneurs and marketing directors? Which channels account for the biggest share of marketing expenses and how are these used by consumers? Which kind of advertising is actually perceived by Austrians?
For the Dialogue Marketing Report 2018, the market research institute marketmind interviewed more than 400 advertising and marketing directors of Austrian companies as well as 1,001 Austrians between 14 and 69 years of age.
Here are the most important findings:
- The advertising market has once again grown compared to the previous year
- Traditional advertising accounts for more than half of overall advertising spending
- Online advertising has the hightest growth rate
- There is an unequivocal tendency of consumers wanting to decide when and which advertising they want to consume
- Personally addressed advertising mail is becoming increasingly popular and is seen as especially informative, useful and interesting
Detailed information and other findings of the survey are available in the 2018 Dialogue Marketing Report
- For 46% of surveyed people who purchase or try a product, free samples are an incentive to buy.
- 85 % (90 % of women and 80 % of men) find samples interesting.
- 71% of surveyed Austrians like receiving samples in the mail.
- The main reasons why people like samples:
- the opportunity of trying products
- forming their own opinion
- testing products in the comfort of their home.
- Campaign management
- Response quantification
- Lead assessment
- Follow-up activities
- Success assessment