Your one-stop-shop: our new Austrian Post and BAWAG P.S.K. concept will be available in more than 500 joint locations throughout Austria. It's straightforward, easy to understand and transparent.
We have taken our cooperation with our business partner BAWAG P.S.K. to the next level. In the following two years, we will be building a reliable network of more than 500 jointly operated locations with full postal and banking service throughout Austria. For your daily banking and postal needs, an additional 1,500 Post Partner locations near you will soon be available.
Benefits for our customers
- Austrian Post service, availability and opening hours
- Full Austrian Post and BAWAG P.S.K. service
- At every counter and the cashier's counter, you will be helped by trained bank clerks and customer advisors, both at our own branches and at our Post Partner locations
What to expect at our new locations
- Assistance regarding bankig services and one-on-one meetings will take place in dedicaed areas clearly separated from the rest of the location
- All transactions (both postal and financial) will be performed in the cashier's area. In that area, customer will be posting letters and picking up parcels just like they used to. You will also find a large selection of telecommunications products and merchandise
- In our self-service area, self-service machines will be available, including account statement printers, transfer slip scanners and ATMs, which will make your banking transactions easier than ever. They're available 24/7. You will also be able to throw letters into our letter boxes around the clock. In addition, clients of Austrian Post will have access to their PO boxes at all times.
- The opening hours at our new Austrian Post and BAWAG P.S.K. locations are second to none. They are the same as at the previous Austrian Post branches.
Ein- und Auszahlungen
auf Ihr BAWAG P.S.K.-Konto oder Sparbuch.
Pension, Familienbeihilfe und Arbeitslosengeld auszahlen lassen.
Geld senden und empfangen.
am Postschalter und in jeder SB-Zone in Österreich.