You can now place an order for Austrian Post to pick up your mail. It is easy and convenient and allows you to have your parcels picked up on the following business day.
- Sign in to your Post account.
- Request for your items to be picked up on the next day. This pick-up service can be requested the day before any business day (Monday through Friday).
- The timeframe for your pick-up will be displayed during the order process.
- Our delivery person will also pick up your items if you are not home. To do that, just indicate a spot of your choice at your main or secondary address (garage, basement etc.). If you own a Flexibox, it will automatically be available as a pick-up option.
- We will collect your items on the next business day without fail.
- We will collect up to three items at once.
- If you own a Flexibox, you also have the option of requesting our collection service even when you are not home. In that case, our delivery person will simply retrieve your item from your Flexibox.
Collection times are Monday through Friday (on business days). When requesting this service at www.post.at/abholservice, the system will display the time window in which we can pick up your items.
To use our collection service on the following day (e.g. on Monday for Tuesday), please request our service by 11:59 p.m. the previous day. Monday collection service needs to be requested by Friday.
Our collection service is available throughout Austria. As a pick-up address, you can choose either your main or secondary address saved in your Post.at account. We currently do not offer the option of entering alternative addresses. However, you can always add a secondary address to your account.
Use our Post Flexibox our indicate your preferred spot to benefit from our collection service even at a time when you are not home. To do that, request the collection service and place your item in your Flexibox or at a location of your choice.
Private clients can request up to one collection run per day via www.post.at for up to three items. To use this service, you will need to have a free account on Post.at. If you are a registered client, you can request this service by going to the item "Collection service" after logging on to the web site.
Our collection service (up to 3 items) costs EUR 2.50. We will pick up your items on the following business day (Monday through Friday) without fail.
On the requested collection day, you can have your delivery person pick up a maximum of 3 items/parcels.
The following items are eligible for collection:
- Items whose postage has been paid for with parcel stamps
- Return items to mailorder businesses with a return label
- Hermes returns with a return label
We are sorry, changes or cancellations for our collection service are currently not available.
Austrian Post will e-mail you an order confirmation. In addition, we will send you an e-mail notification after collection, which will include detailed information such as the item number of the collected item.
If the collection service cannot be provided (e.g. there is no item to pick up, nobody home, incorrect address etc.), we will also notify you via e-mail.