NO MORE YELLOW NOTIFICATIONS THANKS TO OUR FLEXIBOX
YELLOW NOTIFICATIONS ARE NOW A THING OF THE PAST.
If you are not home, we will place parcels and large letter-mail items in your Austrian Post Flexibox directly at your doorstep. You can then retrieve these items anytime at your convenience.
Order your Post Flexibox now and get AllesPost® free of charge for one year.
- No more yellow notifications; no need to go to your postal branch
- Retrieve your items whenever you want
- Your items will be safe in the Flexibox
- Multiple items may be placed in the Flexibox at the same time
1 Austrian Post Flexibox
2 personalised and ready-to-use key for opening and closing the Flexibox
1 fastening strap
1 set of adhesive distance pieces
If you lose your personalised keys, you can always order new ones from our online store.
- Choose the following product: "postbox + preferred deposit location".
- For the deposit location, choose "Flexibox".
- Now please enter the serial number which you will find on the Flexibox. You will see an example for this at the bottom of this page.
- Nothing changes regarding the delivery type, so please scroll further down.
- Choose the time when you would like to start using this service.
- Add all persons who will be using the Flexibox. You have to create their profiles first under "my data".
- Choose the location where you will be using the Flexibox.
|Place the Austrian Post Flexibox outside the door to your flat.||Insert the strap between the door and the doorframe. Make sure you don't jam your fingers.||Position the box on the doorstep and pull the strap as far as it will go while the door is slightly open.||Close the Flexibox by holding the Flexibox chip firmly on the light grey button for one second. The Flexibox is now ready to receive items.|
Austrian Post Flexibox
Order your Austrian Post Flexibox by clicking here
In that case, you have the option of purchasing a replacement chip set. After these new chips have been activated, the lost chips will be deactivated, which makes them useless.
Parcels and letter-mail items that do not fit into your postbox may be placed in the Flexibox. Items who have to be received personally cannot be placed in the Flexibox, e.g. items that include money to be collected.
The Flexibox is made of steel sheet and comes with a very sturdy lid. The belt has integrated steel cables, which makes it highly resistant to cutting.
Only those persons who were registered at the time of the Flexibox activation and the creation of the required release delivery authorization may receive items in the Flexibox.
- Make sure that you have activated the Flexibox. For additional information, please click here.
- Check if the item was too big for the Flexibox.
- Call our customer service at 0800 010 101
Do you have any questions regarding the Flexibox?
We are just a phone call away!
For questions regarding items, please call 0800 010 101
In case of technical problems, please call +43 (0) 5556 73784-521
Monday through Friday (business days): from 9:00 a.m. to noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.