Compare Prices to Find the Most Inexpensive Energy Supplier
If, after comparing energy rates with the Austrian Post Energy Cost Calculator, you decide to switch to a new energy supplier, you won't have to worry about your power and gas provision while you switch. As a matter of course, uninterrupted service is guaranteed.
- In Austria, there are more than 140 different power providers and more than 30 different gas providers, which translates into a large number of different offers and rates (last updated April 2016).
- There are providers that serve the entire country of Austria and there are regional providers.
- All power and gas suppliers are independent from each other, which means they offer different rates. Comparing rates will pay off for you!
- Unlike the energy and gas provider, the grid operator for your residence will always remain the same, which ensures continuous power and gas provision. You will thus just be switching to a new provider.
- Even if you switch to a new energy provider, your network operator will remain the same. There will therefore be no changes regarding infrastructure and power/gas lines.
- Even in the unlikely case of a bankruptcy of your provider, there will be no service interruptions because E-Control will immediately allocate an alternative energy provider.
- Renewable sources of energy: hydroelectric energy, wind energy, solar energy and biomass, natural gas, geothermal energy
- Fossil sources of energy: brown coal, hard coal, peat, natural gas and oil
- Nuclear sources of energy
Important information: All you have to do is compare rates and decide which rate you would like to use. We will take care of everything else.
As a matter of course, our energy comparison takes into account all parts of the total energy price.